We either need a camera that has a super fast shutter speed or something to keep Enoch busy while we take his picture. These are some of the better ones. He is just very active. A video would represent him better.
We also recently received a package from Grandma with new dresses for the girls. I thought I would add those pictures so you can get an idea of how much they have grown.
I guess I should also add pictures of Paul and me although being pregnant I try to avoid having pictures taken and these are definately not the most flattering as we are outside and bundled up. These were taken when we went for a little walk down by the lake just behind Eva's school. About 10 minutes from our house.
2 comments:
Whoa, everyone is so BIG! (not you Heather, you look good!) I can't believe how much they all have grown. We can't wait to come and visit.
Free On-line Slot Machines!
Then right here’s some helpful advice 우리카지노 for our slot machines
Post a Comment